• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

binoculars (1 Viewer)

GTiRBri

I take photographs of birds but my eyesight isn't as good as it used to be, sometimes I look through my camera lens just to locate the birds, it would be so much easier to use a pair of binoculars for doing this. I'm interested to know what would be the best magnification to get. Thanks

Bri

no argument on this one a pair of 8x42's for me they are the best ballance of all round birding binocular.

they are roughly the magnification equivalent of a 400mm lense also so if you can see them in the binos ok you will get them in the lense ok

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back