• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi from Cape Town, South Africa (1 Viewer)

Chris Twine

Helloo

I am 28 years old from Cape Town, South Africa.

My profession is an air traffic controller but I really enjoy photography as a hobby. Recently got into bird photography and now trying to improve in my bird recognition and photography :)

Will post some images in the gallery.

Chris

Hi ya Chris and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum :t:

Looking forward to seeing some of your shots in the Gallery.

Hi Chris and a warm welcome from me too

I'm sure you will enjoy it here

D

Hi Chris, welcome. I fell in love with Cape Town in November of 2006. I still have a lot of bird and flower pictures that I have not been able to identify. I will be watching your gallery posts. I am anxious to get back to your beautiful city.

Howzit Chris. I love South Africa, but haven't made it to Capetown yet (spend most of the time in or near the Kruger), but hope to visit soon.
Enjoy Birdforum - the people here are really friendly and knowledgable.
Regards
Allan

Hi Chris,
A warm welcome to you, I got back to England from Cape Town only two days ago, I met some great people and saw some amazing birds there.
regards
Merlin

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back