• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Magical Walk In The Park (1 Viewer)

Euan Buchan

The Edinburgh Birdwatcher
Supporter
Scotland
Today is my day off from College so I thaught I'd take a morning walk birdwatching. I went back to the park I went to on Sunday as it's only a 10 min walk from my home its called Cammo Estate. When I got there it was soo peaceful it was just me and the birds they were singing everywhere it was magic I just walkd slowly and listened and this is what I saw on the park.

Blackbird
2 Great Tit's
2 Chaffinche's
Woodpigeon
Moorhen

I could hear other specie's in the woods to but couldn't see them I could hear Robin,Blue Tit's and Finches, I thaught I was all alone there but no I hadn't beaten the dog walkers dogs were making a racket oh well this could be my local patch but I'll see what other places I can find great morning I'd say :eat:

Last edited:
Sounds like a nice local patch there Euan. My local patch doesn't throw up many rare birds but its the only area of green locally that I can walk to so I call it my local patch!! Which reminds me I haven't been there in a while!!

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back