• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bird Song (1 Viewer)

You scared off the competition! |8.| :eek!:

You are right it is a Black Rail! Try and see if you can round up all the old players ok? I will try too! Its not very fun if only one person plays....

Yeah, I guess you're right. What's the point if I just beat everyone. ;)What, I have 8 points now? (I guess it's easy to win when you're the only player though) Let's get Neil, featherbrain, bebirder, SP, tim.birdboy and the like up in here and get down to business... |:D|

I don't post every five minutes thank you very much! ;) I only get to post after school and I only post about 2 or 3 a day... I understand that you can't get on every five minutes but that isn't my fault...but none of the other players have come back...It kind of gets boring when the same person guesses all the time!

I don't post every five minutes thank you very much! ;) I only get to post after school and I only post about 2 or 3 a day... I understand that you can't get on every five minutes but that isn't my fault...but none of the other players have come back...It kind of gets boring when the same person guesses all the time!

Yeah... right... :brains:

Ok...here is Bird Song 5 and you know what that means! Five pnts instead of the usual two! Good luck!

Attachments

• Bird Song 5.wmv
    1.9 MB · Views: 99
Hey Bobby,

I know, yet again I'm the first one here... But I just can't help myself, I have to guess! Ok, I hear a Great-horned Owl, a Chuck-will's-widow, and a Limpkin I think. It's that loud piercing call in the foreground that I can't figure out. Is it even a bird? Kinda sounds like some frog...

You got em all right! That sound in the background is frogs....Spring Peepers Pseudacris crucifer to be exact...I will not post a new quiz tonight but tomorrow be ready for a new one...

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back