• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

8x20 conquest ocular lenses size (1 Viewer)

berryns

Hi,

Would someone mind posting a picture and giving me a measurement of their Zeiss 8x20 classic (aka conquest) ocular lenses?

Thanks!

Not sure if it helps but for reference the ocular on the 8x20 Victory measures at .5625 inch or 14.3mm. I have not had much luck with uploading pics so I would leave that to someone else.

I found mine the entire ocular tube too small and my eyelash would fill it up and ruin the experience for me so I modded them and attached larger diameter tubes that fit snug in my eyesocket and now those things blow me away every time, as well as every single person who looks through it.

I just love handing those tiny little glasses to someone who has no idea they are about to get a world class view that bests many full size binoculars. The Impending ,"Holy Crap" usually only takes a few seconds.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back