• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Israel :) (1 Viewer)

Hi Invisible, a warm welcome to birdforum from all the staff here. We hope you enjoy the site. I notice from your profile that you have a slight interest in photography ;) Feel free to display your work in the birdforum gallery for all to see (3 photos per day maximum, no captives).
Regards,
Andy

Hi
Welcome to Bird Forum, Israel's a great birding country I was on a Moshav there in the late 80's for 9 months, which was awesome. Also spent a week in Tel Aviv sleeping on the beach, which was interesting!!!.

Andy Bright said:
Hi Invisible, a warm welcome to birdforum from all the staff here. We hope you enjoy the site. I notice from your profile that you have a slight interest in photography ;) Feel free to display your work in the birdforum gallery for all to see (3 photos per day maximum, no captives).
Regards,
Andy

Invisible, I see you are from Tel Aviv too. You have wonderful albums of photography including your bird photos. I walked along the river today and caught a little black bird with a bit of blue on the on the body.. Do you know the name. I do not see it in your album so maybe you haven't seen it.
http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=1717288&a=30967519&p=70018555
The bird is tiny but I have seen it before around Tel Aviv but never caught it before. Any ideas with thanks. fredyr

hi fredyr :)

your birds is Palestine Sunbird - Nictarnisa Osea

fredyr said:
Invisible, I see you are from Tel Aviv too. You have wonderful albums of photography including your bird photos. I walked along the river today and caught a little black bird with a bit of blue on the on the body.. Do you know the name. I do not see it in your album so maybe you haven't seen it.
http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=1717288&a=30967519&p=70018555
The bird is tiny but I have seen it before around Tel Aviv but never caught it before. Any ideas with thanks. fredyr

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back