• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Lightroom (1 Viewer)

foxydave

Hi just tried to download my files from my new 7d11 but I understand lightroom won't allow this .tried to put disc just to find I have Windows 7 and you need Windows 8 or above .any way I can get over this .many thanks Dave

Hi just tried to download my files from my new 7d11 but I understand lightroom won't allow this .tried to put disc just to find I have Windows 7 and you need Windows 8 or above .any way I can get over this .many thanks Dave

had same problem when i got 7d2 but i think there is an update on lr5 and all works fine now and i also use win 7

You could always convert them to TIFFs via Canon's Digital Photo Professional software, then work on the TIFFs in Lightroom.

DPP is good for viewing images, so you could make an initial cull and then just convert the ones you want to work on.

It is an extra stage in the whole process, but it would at least offer a workaround for you.

Malcolm

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back