• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bird Forum Galleries Image Editor (1 Viewer)

ivica

One my photo is posted by mistake to wrong category.
My attempt to use ChangeCategory or Delete option using
Bird Forum Galleries Image Editor ends with the message
"You do not have permission for this action! ".

What I should do if I want for some photo in my MemberGallery to be deleted or to have changed Category?

Thanks.
--Ivica

Hi Ivica,

Let one of the Moderators know what you want to do and we will do it for you. The reason things like this are restricted is because of the links between the Gallery and the Bird Database. Altering/deleting in the first can cause problems in the latter.

Hi,

robinm said:
Let one of the Moderators know what you want to do and we will do it for you.

What is the proper way for sending message to Moderator?

I tried with ReportPhoto as WrongCategory option but got no response.
My 2nd attempt was posting the same photo in proper category (gallery) and waiting for Warning because that was the 4th post in 24 hour period. No warning yet.

Here is the problem, the photo
Home > Member > ivica > Winter 2005-01 > Goldfinch Tree (to be deleted )
should be deleted.

Please, can you do that for me ?

Thanks.

ivica said:
Hi,

What is the proper way for sending message to Moderator?

I tried with ReportPhoto as WrongCategory option but got no response.
My 2nd attempt was posting the same photo in proper category (gallery) and waiting for Warning because that was the 4th post in 24 hour period. No warning yet.

Here is the problem, the photo
Home > Member > ivica > Winter 2005-01 > Goldfinch Tree (to be deleted )
should be deleted.

Please, can you do that for me ?

Thanks.
Done.

The easiest way to contact one of the mods is by PM. It is easier to choose one who is online at the time so that they can get in touch if there is a query.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back