• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Windows 7 Canon eos 20d driver (1 Viewer)

Eos9

United Kingdom
I would very much appreciate help with the following issue asap as I am currently on holiday and trying to download my birding photos to my partners new notebook which is running Windows 7.
I am currently trying to load photos from my Canon Eos20d onto a Windows 7 notebook but it is not allowing me too as it mentions a driver is needed.
When I go onto Canons site it suggests running a driver robot program and then when complete wants some payment to continue.
I would therefore appreciate anyones help if they a/ know what the exact driver required may be called and b/ where I can download this free of charge.
Being totally unfamiliar with Windows 7 even when this driver is installed will I be able to download photos onto the notebook or is another program required to allow this ( if so are there any freeware ones I could download for now).
I would really appreciate help in fixing this asap as I would obviously like to see how my efforts are going so far and I am also fast running out of space on my memory cards.

Have you tried uploading via a card reader instead? I find it much more convenient than connecting the camera to the computer each time.

Mike

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back