• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My Pictures (6 Viewers)

Sprawks in the garden, yes please! They have that special stare, and oddly enoiugh the collared doves don't like it!

Nice capture mate.

Mike

Ta All
Been bringing these Siskens on outside in this lovely weather

Attachments

• L1010616.jpg
    L1010616.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 56
  • L1010618.jpg
    L1010618.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 50
  • L1010651.jpg
    L1010651.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
gorgeous, you could send some of that lovely weather my way in California, all cold and wet here...

And here, with the threat of snow both today and yesterday. But we did have beautiful weather just a few days ago so I can't complain. And now I envy both your indoor and your outdoor studio!

Hi you two , not the best weather to be in the garden today.
trying to do justice to these Redpoll garden visitors

Attachments

• L1010673.jpg
    L1010673.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 76
Excellent work you show us here. It's wonderful to browse through your pictures. Incredible how many paintings and drawings you have done already. It would take three lifetimes for me to paint only a third of your work - not that I could paint that good.

Best wishes,
Kathrin

Great work Arthur.
Not sure if it's your cup of tea, but have you thought of exhibiting your work? even though it may be a relaxing hobby for you I'm sure others would like to see more. There is currently a small exhibition, also coincidentally by a Weybourne resident, taking place at the N.W.T.s visitor centre at Cley Marshes.

Ta all.
Pyrtle I think Bird Scapes and Cley Spy from Glandford have the say in there.
It always crosses the mind though.
Black Redstart in the gardenbeing harassed by the Robins.
Started one on the Redpolls

Attachments

• L1010685.jpg
    L1010685.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 63
I know some people like to see how I muddle through a picture.
background in but not finished. getting the facial expression correct then I will bring the plumage on from the tail up.

Attachments

• L1010705.jpg
    L1010705.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 56
Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back