• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Is this a Goosander (1 Viewer)

Darrenom said:
Has St Neots moved over the county boundary whilst I wasn't looking?! ;-)

I like to keep boundrys fluid Darren LoL So, St.Neots - Huntingdonshire - Cambridgeshire. But should be annexed to Bedfordshire :h?: :h?:

Medlock44 said:
I like to keep boundrys fluid Darren LoL So, St.Neots - Huntingdonshire - Cambridgeshire. But should be annexed to Bedfordshire :h?: :h?:

Personally, I hope St Neots falls into the Ouse and gets lost forever at the bottom of the North Sea, sort of like a poor man's Atlantis, I 'spose! ;)

Perhaps I should point out that I hope St Neots is fully evacuated prior to it falling into the Ouse, from whence the Town Planners can start all over again. Lovely town it was, now it's a complete hole. Shame really, what with Paxton Pits and the River etc. Anyway, a bit off thread but I just wanted to clear that up. I'll shut up now...

Darrenom said:
Perhaps I should point out that I hope St Neots is fully evacuated prior to it falling into the Ouse, from whence the Town Planners can start all over again. Lovely town it was, now it's a complete hole. Shame really, what with Paxton Pits and the River etc. Anyway, a bit off thread but I just wanted to clear that up. I'll shut up now...

Mmmm, your not keen on St.neots then. LoL

Medlock44 said:
Mmmm, your not keen on St.neots then. LoL
would this be a group of male and female goosanders then?
im new to this so please excuse my ignorance and poor photography.

Attachments

• IMG_0062-01.jpg
    IMG_0062-01.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 200
Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back