• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

where did that thread go. (1 Viewer)

ron

PICNIC (problem in chair,not in computer)
why should I not go to geordie land to see birds. this thread seems to have just disapeared or have I missed something. I tried to follow the thread but it just vanished

Hi Ron

?.... possibly someone making a cheeky remark about BF being dominated by NEast english members........?

& had it removed by moderator.....?

Andy
I'd recommend that BF staff re-open the County by County index, that way all the local stuff & chat would be in one place...... & would stop the boards getting "cluttered" with NE this & NE that.....

SE.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back