• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

BATTLESHIPS_12_The return (1 Viewer)

Hey, mini-colster you took my square. If you win, will you share the prize with me. :-O My alternate guess is A3. P, I hope that check is for a football jersey. ;)

Hey, mini-colster you took my square. If you win, will you share the prize with me. :-O My alternate guess is A3. P, I hope that check is for a football jersey. ;)

Well if i do win and do share it, I'll have to share with 2 others now that jocateme has gone for it too |:D|

Morning all,

Fighting amongst yourselves now......pressure!!!!!!

Any reason why the left hand squares are being ignored?

P

Attachments

• xxx.jpg
    xxx.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 51
Any reason why the left hand squares are being ignored?

cos its to early for proper migration and we are waiting for a good south easterly i supose.

C 6 this morning i think.

P, I think you trained us to think like the fox, but we are not the fox. The fox is silently laughing behind his computer. J8 for me.

PS. I'll be back next tuesday to see who has taken the prize.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back