• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Loganair flights (1 Viewer)

Stephen Dunstan

Anyone booked with Loganair for their Shetland autumn trip might want to check their flight is still running. Both outward and inbound were cancelled in my case and they hadn't told me, they are apparently 'working through the list' of people affected.

Stephen

Looks like Logan air are going with 5 flights / day and Flybe (EA) with 3 flight day. Based on single trial (same dates mid Sept), Logan air looks cheaper but I've not looked at the add ons. Interesting competition but hope it doesn't threaten Loganair viablity.

cheers, alan

Post #1: Yep, ours all changed. OUT no probs, minor changes only, but BACK needs a complete rewrite. Shambles. Do ring them if in doubt, whether they proactively tell you or not seems completely random.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back