• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Injured young crow, please help ASAP!!! (1 Viewer)

Ashley E Beteta

So glad i have found this site, last night as I walked around my neighborhood, I found a young injured crow being stalked by 3 cats. I took him home and cannot find a rehabilitator in the area to take him (I have no car), I have been feeding him cat food as i read was a good short term food and also gave him some ground up chicken which he ate some of. He seems fairly comfertable and okay except that one of his wings he cannot hold to his body and is drooping. Other than this he is fine eating a bit and drinking a bit plus preening...ive called many places but all they say is to keep him in a box until you can take him somewhere but i dont think ill be taking him anywhere anytime soon...please help!!! Thank you so much!!!

another good food for him would be hard boiled egg yolk. also, maybe try to find out what's wrong with the wing (dislocation, broken, etc.).

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back