• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New Sigma 150-600 F6.3 Sports edition - First australian test! and its mine lol (1 Viewer)

Scottymc

Ok everyone got my hands on the new Sigma 150-600 f6.3 Sports lens. I was lucky enough to have given sigma some images from the 120-300 f2.8 OS sports when I had it so they have given me the chance to use one of these. The only one in Australia I am told (more than likely a lie). Anyway, I have to push the images through Social Media as part of the deal so here is hoping you guys will help drive some traffic for me.
At the moment ive done a 2 hour test with a longer test tomorrow afternoon.
First up, is there anything you would like to see ?
How would you like me to test it?
What interests you the most in this lens?
the first set of surfing photos have gone up here
https://www.facebook.com/Scottymcada...051278/?type=1
There are some birds to come (Boring birds no raptors just yet)
Please help me out.
Cheers
Scotty
A quick teaser if you will

Last edited:
Ok everyone got my hands on the new Sigma 150-600 f6.3 Sports lens. I was lucky enough to have given sigma some images from the 120-300 f2.8 OS sports when I had it so they have given me the chance to use one of these. The only one in Australia I am told (more than likely a lie). Anyway, I have to push the images through Social Media as part of the deal so here is hoping you guys will help drive some traffic for me.
At the moment ive done a 2 hour test with a longer test tomorrow afternoon.
First up, is there anything you would like to see ?
How would you like me to test it?
What interests you the most in this lens?
the first set of surfing photos have gone up here
https://www.facebook.com/Scottymcada...051278/?type=1
There are some birds to come (Boring birds no raptors just yet)
Please help me out.
Cheers

Scotty
A quick teaser if you will

Lucky you Scotty. Still can't see any photos.
Neil.

Scotty, good for you!

I am certain that one common question will be which camera you are pairing that lens to.

Secondly, to upload images here in birdforum, they need to be reduced somewhat in size first - I usually use 850 pix on the longer side. Secondly, hit "go advanced" below the answer field, then go down and hit "manage attachments". Browse to the image, and hit upload. Up to 5 images can be uploaded while that browse window stays open.

Niels

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back