• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My bird paintings (1 Viewer)

ozartist

This is an acrylic painting of just some of the Noisy Miners who live around me. They love the water and let me know very clearly when the bird bath is getting low!

Attachments

• NoisyMinors.jpg
    NoisyMinors.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 197
ozartist said:
This is an acrylic painting of just some of the Noisy Miners who live around me. They love the water and let me know very clearly when the bird bath is getting low!

Great work, get some more on!

Peregrine

I painted this one some time ago, and wanted to create a stormy atmosphere as I see Peregrines as very dramatic birds.

Attachments

• Peregrine.jpg
    Peregrine.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 165
LOVELY paintings :clap: Especially love the first one - Australian birds always look SO exotic to me........though I'm sure folks in other countries think that about OUR UK birds too :-O

Look forward to seeing more of your paintings :t:

Striped Honeyeater

Just finished this little fellow. They have only just started visiting so I hope they will be regulars.

Attachments

• StripedHoneyater5x7.jpg
    StripedHoneyater5x7.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 136
Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back