• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Tasco Binoculars (1 Viewer)

A friend has a pair of Tasco World Class Plus binoculars for sell for $50. They seem to have resonably good optics with a very wide fov and plenty of eye relief for my glasses. The problem is that I can not find any info on them, on the net or from Tasco. Tasco has been bought out and the new customer service people know nothing about them. Does anyone have any experence or know anything about these binos. They seem to be much better quality than any other Taco binos I have seen.
Any reply will be appreciated.

Tony

Thanks for the reply, but these are not the binoculars. The ones I am refering to are porro prisms. There is much info about the World Class line but not World Class Plus. thanks again
tony

alan_rymer said:

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back