• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Perspective... (1 Viewer)

Robert Ellis

Larus marinus
I spent the morning birding a hot warbler migration spot with a fellow I just met in the parking lot. He has been birding the same place for almost 30 years and has probably seen more birds in that park than anyone else, period. The fascinating part is that he seemed to care less what his binoculars were as long as they worked. Today he was using old Bushnell Insta-Focus 10x50s, to look for warblers no less.

It's about the birds, not the bins. I'm logging off for the day and going back the spend the rest of the afternoon adding rare migrants to the list.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back