• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Extremadura Guide (1 Viewer)

Alf King

The Muddeman guide book to finding birds in Extremadura was rumoured some time ago to be about to be updated. Does anyone know if this is still likely to occur?

hi Alf

Guess I'm in the best position to reply ;)

Unfortunately, once again it will be delayed. I spoke to the publishers at the BBWF last August regarding one or two points, but because of a major shift last autumn regarding who I'm prinicipally working for, it's had to be put to one side again for the moment, since I've been up to my ears developing new tours, webpages, etc. etc.

It certainly won't be ready for the spring, but I'm aiming to get working hard on it this summer and perhaps autumn, to finally get it 'out of the way'.

Wish I could say the same for the Balearic guide, but that's some quite considerable way down the line now |:(|

Regards,

John

Thanks for the update John - much appreciated.

I guess that I'll have to keep a tight grip on my original copy when I visit in April then - the only one currently on sale on Amazon is £120! This just proves what a great book the original was.

;)

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back