• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Pentax / Nikon adapter for sale (1 Viewer)

Packrat

SOLD ---Pentax / Nikon adapter for sale

The adapter has sold. Thanks for looking.

Hello,

Excuse me for cross-posting.

But does anyone need an adapter to fit a 99x/4500 series Nikon to a Pentax PF-80 ED with 20-60 zoom? I made this custom adapter some time ago, but have sold the scope. $45.00 US plus shipping.

You can see closeups and the machining process here:

http://www.pbase.com/packrat/pentaxnikon_adapter

Almost all pics have a description to read if you are interested. Just open each pic.

I should mention that the rubber eyeglass protector has to be slipped off your eyepiece. Not a biggie. It can easily be restored to original.

[email protected]

Cheers,
Ron N. Ohio USA

Attachments

• DSCN3547_2414.JPG
    DSCN3547_2414.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back