• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

RSPB ABernethy Webcam (1 Viewer)

RecoveringScot

Nice light for watching today.

Currently Jay & Great Spotted Woodpecker visiting. Chance of Crested Tit as well if we're lucky.

Attachments

• 2015-12-27 Jay.jpg
    2015-12-27 Jay.jpg
    446 KB · Views: 413
Last edited:
Crestie now observed. Lots of fun ahead in the next few days I hope. Also Treecreeper (a webcam first for me).

Attachments

• 2015-12-28 Crested Tit.jpg
    2015-12-28 Crested Tit.jpg
    486.3 KB · Views: 370
Seemingly back up now, and with Cresties in attendance (though quality not terrific):

Attachments

• 2016-01-07 Crested Tit.jpg
    2016-01-07 Crested Tit.jpg
    329.9 KB · Views: 241
The RSPB Abernethy bird feeder webcam, seems to have been off and down ofline more frequently than up and running this winter. I think practically every week there's been one or two days at least and frequently more often than that, that the webcam has been down more often than up and running. Compare that to the webcam at Sumburgh Head in the Shetlands which has had some very stormy weather this winter and the majority of the time time has been up and running. There must be a very major problem this winter with the RSPB Abernethy bird feeder webcam.
Ian

I found myself house bound today with an injured child (badly sprained ankle), so I have been looking at webcams off and on.

At 15:56:00 hrs today, there was a Crested Tit and a Treecreeper on the feeder together. :t:

I just need to work out how to take the freeze frame picture now.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back