• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

UK400 club listing (1 Viewer)

RichardBaatsen

Right, here’s the thing I am going to delete my UK400 list from my dbase recording system (Sorry Lee). This decision was taken as it is not widely used now and it is not maintained anymore. I only used it so that I could compare lists based on a level playing field. I now use Bubo and would encourage people to add their life list onto the site. If you do can you enter both the British and British & Irish lists as I am a BOU British List advocate.

I know lists are personal and you can do want you like, but I am nosey and like to see what people have seen. The only thing that I would do to improve the listing on Bubo is to add a category of pending for the BOU list in which birds such as Italian Sparrow and Dalmatian Pelican could be placed. There is also the issue to what to do with Fea’s Petrel, South Polar Skua, Madeiran Petrel and Black-bellied Storm Petrel, I would add a separate category for these and make a listing ruling on how to treat them.

Anyway enough of this and let’s get out there and do some birding. You never know you might actually find something.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back