• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

How to vote on competition (1 Viewer)

cranstall

Its most proberbly me being dumb but where and how do you get to vote on the monthly compertition . I did manage to post the picture to the right place even if i did leave half the info out but then these newfangled computers do have a mind of their own at times thanks for any help Peter

Peter,

The closing date was midnight last night, and then they have to be whittled down to the 30 finalists. After that the voting area has to be set up.

Touch wood it will probably be put up in the next hour or so. You are only allowed one vote.

If you are one of the lucky ones well done. For those who do not get through they will get a message saying that their photo has been moved into another category.

If you ever have trouble with a competition entry (before it closes of course) it may be best to PM IanF .

When all comes to all it is a fun competition open to people from all over the World and it is so good to view the Birds/Wildlife that most of us would never get a chance to see otherwise.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back