• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Announcing the winners of the May 2006 theme challenge (1 Viewer)

IanF

A very popular theme this month with many top notch entries. A little surprising the voting wasn't lot closer, though the winner definitely had the added factor of cuteness |=)|

From the 80 entries submitted 30 were selected for the voting booth to be voted upon.

1st place goes to jenygard with Mute swan with chick which attracted 33/146 votes.

Joint 2nd place with 14 votes each were

- DOC with B&W Reflection
- bpw with Hovering Tern

Congratulations to all who entered and to each of the winners :t:

Entries will remain in place until details of the June competition are posted.

Cute certainly, but also a very pleasing composition. I could imagine seeing that image in shops selling prints for displaying on walls. I'd certainly find space on one of mine for it. Congratulations, and also to all the other top-notch photos this month.

IanF said:
A very popular theme this month with many top notch entries. A little surprising the voting wasn't lot closer, though the winner definitely had the added factor of cuteness |=)|

From the 80 entries submitted 30 were selected for the voting booth to be voted upon.

1st place goes to jenygard with Mute swan with chick which attracted 33/146 votes.

- bpw with Hovering Tern

Congratulations Jenygard

Fantastic photo, well done. :clap: :clap: :clap:

And well done to all the other entrants. Shame there could'nt be more than one winner, as all the photos were great.

again well done all.

regards

Paul

Congratulation Jenygard a truly fantastic photo a well deserved win. All I could say when I first saw the photo was AWWW! Congrats to Doc and BPW that was very close. I would also like to thank everyone who voted for my Wren I couldn't believe I managed to get so many votes Thank you.

Thank you everyone that liked my picture and voted for it, and thank you for many nice comments. Fun to get my second win! Congratulations to BPW and DOC. A very close race for 2nd place!

Jenygard

Congratulations to Jenygard, DOC & bpw. This was my 1st entry to a comp and I was thrilled to be part of it.
Thanks to all at BF
Nora.

May winners

All three winners are amazing!
IanF said:

- bpw with Hovering Tern

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back