• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

The bee-eaters (1 Viewer)

deejaycee

deejaycee
I do not go twitching and in fact I have let my birdwatching lapse in the last few years, but I felt the need to see a bird I have never seen before. I went down to see the bee-eaters more in hope than expectation as birds often go into hiding when I arrive on the scene. For once the birds were kind and five of them sat on the same branch and posed for as long as I wanted to watch. Very enjoyable. Grand little birds. Hope their nesting is successful.

Welcome!

How lovely. I have never seen a bee eater, but they are beautiful birds. Did you get any photos?

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back