• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (69 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up in the sky a bird flies
and i raise the zen-rays to my eyes
and realise that I was dreaming
Of winning.

I'm in Martaban,Myanmar training local people on shorebirds.I can log in birdforum in Myanmar.
I hope to win,and I'll tell my Myanmar group members if they're interested to post here to win for their work in Martaban:)

Great thought mcaribou - hope you win!

On multiple posts, see here...

There once was a fellow called Mono
Whose new bins helped him to see swans show

(feel free to find a better 2nd line ;) )

Oh dear! ........ what would the genteel 19th century folk say? .......... one is not amused ?! :eek!:

Modern Women's Tennis Musings .......

Shrieking player howls
Like a forest full of owls
Old spectator scowls

Chosun :gh:

( ;) )
......1. Please follow the one post per day per member rule. Starting from the time stamp of this post [Saturday 14th January 2012 18:32], we will enforce this rule. It's very simple: If you win, but you happen to have multiple replies on the day when your winning post was published, your will have to forfeit the prize. We will give it to another person through random drawing.......

Thank you!

Charles
Hey ;) ...........the more people multi-post now - I think the more, - the rest of us like our chances! :t:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back