• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

bird found (1 Viewer)

dreamer84

hi all,

a white pidgeon/dove landed in my garden and walked into the kitchen this morning. Had food out of my hand and followed me into the house so i put it into my dogs cage, fed it and gave it water. It has one pi nk tag with no numbers and one green tag with a number 6. Dont know whether to release it and hope it gets home or what to do. Was concerned as most of the houses by me have dogs and thought it might get hurt if it 'pops' into anyones elses house.

Thanx

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back