• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My Pictures (3 Viewers)

Brought him out to paint before putting him back in the reeds.

Attachments

• Her 2.jpg
    Her 2.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 82
  • Her 3.jpg
    Her 3.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 92
  • Her 4.jpg
    Her 4.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
It's very clever Arthur - another one for the framers, I think! When the bird's reflection is added, it will really bring the scene together - looking good.

Young Harnser.

Juv Heron.

Water colour out and back in the reeds

Attachments

• Her1.jpg
    Her1.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 79
  • Her 6.jpg
    Her 6.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 79
  • Her 7.jpg
    Her 7.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 90
great stuff, I adore the colours in the wing, so clean and vibrant, and his attitude is so "if you're not on the list, you're not coming in". Great!

This is a real winner Arthur. The wing colours are fab, I picked up a couple of heron feathers recently and they have exactly the dusty blue steel colour you've picked up on. Real nice.

Woody

They're all good Arthur but the top middle first page is outstanding. I could imagine that as a painting with lots of movement....

Woody

Thankyou all again, out today Chat's about everywhere . nosy little bird seems to like your coy.

1, in pastel a bit to dark.

Attachments

• Stch 1.jpg
    Stch 1.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 91
  • Stch 2.jpg
    Stch 2.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 85
  • Stch 3.jpg
    Stch 3.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back