• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Far East camera bargains !? (1 Viewer)

Dave Williams

I'm hoping some members based in the Far East can advise me which countries offer the best prices for Canon camera and lenses and CF cards.
With CF cards particularly, I want to avoid buying counterfeited ones so some names of reputable stores in Beijing,Shanghai,Nagasaki,Busan,Honk Kong and Singapore would be very helpful should anyone have that information.
Thanks in anticipation. Dave

I'm hoping some members based in the Far East can advise me which countries offer the best prices for Canon camera and lenses and CF cards.
With CF cards particularly, I want to avoid buying counterfeited ones so some names of reputable stores in Beijing,Shanghai,Nagasaki,Busan,Honk Kong and Singapore would be very helpful should anyone have that information.
Thanks in anticipation. Dave

Let me know if you are in Shanghai Dave and then I can point you in the right direction. I suspect you'll already have what you need though from HK, Japan or Sing.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back