• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
APO* Haiku

Thanks to Ed 'n' Henry('s) Link(s)
over to Zeiss - I'm no fool
I've been t' optics school!

Thank God for Buddha ...
Jewel in the lotus flower,
and showing me some Zen

Thanks too Charles, for
My Brand New Prime HD Zen-Ray's
That I'm gonna WIN!!

Chosun :gh:

*APO (triplet) effectively eliminates all PA (poetic abberations), provides increased colour, and reduces stray entries to negligible levels! :D

P.S. Brock - applied your .... ahem! "theory" .....
(" so my strategy has been to post at night when there's less people posting so if the magic numbers turns out in this range, there will be less competition. A statistician would probably find a flaw in that reasoning, but fortunately statisticians are not usually night owls. :) ")

to my lottery entries, which I diligently - if somewhat dog ball eyed - entered at precisely 4:14am -
when most folks circadian rhythms are lowest .......
n guess wot?! ......
No bl**dy good!........discovered two fundamental flaws to your mathematical premise .....
1) At least half the world - 'round the other side n 'up over' are still wide awake goin' about their daily lives!
2) At least 50% ;) of Statisticians are gainfully employed running lotteries?! :eek!:
while the other half (51% - there's always some sort of error factor applied! |^| ) are securely employed trying to predict the weather ?????? :-O

P.S. Vop - eagerly, and with much feverish anticipation and excitement !! scrolled all the way over to the right to view the source of such a riveting exclamation !!!!!!!! ...........that's one second of my life that I'll never get back !!!!!! ;) ... :egghead:
8-P

Last edited:
I'm not quite sure if this entry is good for this week or next - but either way (both ways?) I'm hoping for some Zen-Rays!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back