• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Goldfinch embroidery (2 Viewers)

Buckskin, Yes I used Pe-design software, the software is getting quite outdated now, it only does the basics but it does allow me to have an image in the background so I can trace and fill in. the colours are not always accurate when I convert to the various formats so I normaly have a photo so I can reproduce the colors more accurately when I am testing the finished work.

Christine,that is beautiful,as someone who does not"sew",I point blank refuse to use a sewing needle!!!,you are creating a beautiful peice of work.

Goldfinch Cross stitch.

Here is the goldfinch done in cross stitch. PM for the chart this one is 8 x 10. Just let me know what type of silks you prefer. DMC,Madera, Anchor, ect.

Attachments

• 200610golfinchcross.jpg
    200610golfinchcross.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 159
buckskin, the embroidery software is pe-design 3 for the brother machines. I also use Embird to do the conversions, I still havn't figured that one out to do any editing. The cross stitch software is by dp designs that one will convert photos and they do cross stitch for the machine which works in conjunction with embird. Hope this helps. But if you can't get any that is suitable email me a photo and I can have a go..

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back