• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hermit the Thrush- 1 minute QT Video (1 Viewer)

alarson2

The Village Vidiot
From Hood Woods.

One minute with a hermit thrush.

This little beggar has been coming around pretty regularly- usually just a short walk across the feeder as if inspecting. "Just dropped in to have a look- won't be staying." It's hard to get him on tape- as soon as I get focused >pooffff<
This guy stayed a little longer than usual and even had a bite to eat.
iMovie

Very nice, Alan. I've only ever seen a hermit thrush so I would be pleased if another showed up sometime. Didn't know they would eat suet!

You know what Tammie? All the birds that come to my feeder eat suet. At least they try it every now and then. I even have tape of the doves eating it- go figure. Putting out suet blocks was the best thing I ever did to increase the number of visitors to my feeder.

Thanks for telling me you enjoyed my video.

I am going to keep them very short for a while- so maybe more people will be able to see them. I think that the 3 minute size may be just too big for a lot of people's systems. It's hard to make them short though as there is so much that I want to show people!

Alan, short or otherwise, I'm just glad you're going to keep posting them as I look so forward to them everyday! :)

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back