• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Old model Diascope and new model (1 Viewer)

Hi Mike, is the glass in the new model significantly better? I had the old one some years back and thought it was excellent, especially with a Baader Zoom (I had the Mark II model zoom).

Hi Mike, is the glass in the new model significantly better? I had the old one some years back and thought it was excellent, especially with a Baader Zoom (I had the Mark II model zoom).

Unfortunately I can't speak well on the upgrades that went into the new model. I wasn't here when it happened. I'll do a little research and get back to you in a few days what i can dig up from a corporate perspective. Other here might have good feedback on this issue.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back