• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My Pictures (10 Viewers)

Thankyou all again, out today Chat's about everywhere . nosy little bird seems to like your coy.

Yet more fantastic drawings Arthur

Been seeing quite a few myself recently about your neck oh the woods, especialy while walking down Beach Road to the Cley coastguards ~ some of them seem to be behaving more like hummingbirds than Stonechats LOL

Super group of drawings. The chats are full of life - giving the impression of that on-the-go activity. Well seen and well drawn.

ooh, a colour sketch has appeared, absolutely spot on, love the little tilt of the head looking straight at us. Top stuff.

Thankyou so much.

Prov. sketches for an Egret pic.
Have also started an oil , then I can have a go at the Chats.

Attachments

• E 6.jpg
    E 6.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 77
Made a start on Three little old men on the marsh.
Plus the oil under way.

Attachments

• E 7.jpg
    E 7.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 73
  • L1080256.jpg
    L1080256.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Aren't egrets just special. Paintings coming along nicely Arthur. We see alot of them now in S.Wales. I've not painted one yet- must go on the list.

Love the Egrets Arther, looking forward to seeing them develope.

(tried to sketch an Egret myself once ~ they are IMPOSSIBLE!!!!)

Matt

A bit more done, lovely day today so might enjoy the sun while we have it.

The Samphire has grown , now I can get on with the Egrets.

Attachments

• E 8.jpg
    E 8.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 78
  • E 9.jpg
    E 9.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
coming together very nicely, if you've got the sun, enjoy it! Sun is nothing more than a happy memory today in France.

coming together very nicely, if you've got the sun, enjoy it! Sun is nothing more than a happy memory today in France.

Looking out the window at a torrent of rain here, sucks. (There's a Pygmy Owl stationary at a site 30 mins away and its bucketing down!)

Egrets are great Arthur, really nice so far.

Coming on a treat Arthur. When I saw the single bird in the gallery I thought for one awful moment you'd got the knife out!

Woody

Users who are viewing this thread

Back