• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Cornish Wildlife Art Exhibition (1 Viewer)

camelbirder

As part of its 80th birthday celebrations in 2011, Cornwall Bird Watching and Preservation Society is holding an art exhibition, and is now calling for artists to submit their work.

The exhibition entitled ‘Visions of Nature: an exhibition of Wildlife Art’ is an exciting opportunity to promote the work of the CBWPS.

The exhibition will be held in the Barrow Gallery at Mount Edgcumbe Country Park from
24th July until 6th August 2011.

Please see http://www.cbwps.org.uk/Exhibition.htm for more details.

Cheers Darrell. Any chance of a renewed link when that's done, please? I'll send a message to Andy Ellis too - just in case this hasn't appeared on his radar.

That's just a bit short notice, Derek - submissions have to be in TODAY.
Good luck with it, anyway.

Sorry about that Tim, I managed to put this information out before the website had been updated. As Darrell has already said the closing date will now be the end of the month.

Would be nice to see a few of your paintings.

Nice one Darrell - I hope we can drum up some interest from the members here. I'll put a link on the SWLA Facebook page too.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back