• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Eurovision, Southern Sweden (1 Viewer)

schopier

These two birds were practicing for the upcoming Eurovision finals when I went out to Göteborg, Sweden today. I'm fairly confident the one is a Song Thrush but the second I don't know where to start. Cheers!

Attachments

• DSC_7567.jpg
    DSC_7567.jpg
    752.1 KB · Views: 123
  • DSC_7617.jpg
    DSC_7617.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 136
Thanks!

But what if there have been some Rocks around the Tree and the Meadow has some Water on it? The Pipit might be confused :D

You nailed my apprehension quite well :) Especially for someone from the states that doesn't have multiple pipits to differentiate. Thanks for the advice everyone!

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back