• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (79 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wife is pissed at me so why not post again it seems I can't do anything right at least thats what she tells me. Man I need something to brighten up my day

Hey Taz, hope things go from :storm: to :flowers: to :kiss: A young single friend asked the other day "Is being married hard?" :-O "Sure" I said "Anything that has the potential to be really good, needs lots of work".

Hope nothing happened to Charles! Americans aren't too big on "Easter holidays", but maybe he's having one?

So far we have given away all 12 pairs of VISTA binoculars. Now, we have the first winner of the PRIME HD binoculars. The next winner will be announced on April 21st. Good luck to all of you. Have a happy Easter weekend!

Charles

Yes, well done to Dan ... although it was the wrong dan of course!

So, is this the end of the random drawing-a-post phase, and the next two draws are going to be the ones based on a random drawing of all those persons who have posted/taken part at least once (as stated earlier in this thread)?

ie we are not meant to be posting once-a-day from now on? Does that mean we can now post more than once a day (in order to keep the topic alive/ have meaningful discussion if we want to (rather than just posting the date, or dots or whatever*)) without risking disqualification?

????!!!!!

;)

(*Whatever includes sublime poetry/inciteful comments/humorous interludes in addition to weather related comments/congratulations etc etc)

And the fun continues :t: .......

Vista log.....

1 Eitanaltman
2 Bongofury
3 Aspenglo53
4 Ireneibm
5 Chosun Juan
6 AlanM
7 CrimsonTopaz
8 Ceasar
9 Me!! - Essex Tern
10 NX7W
11 JLPritchard
12 nikosf

Prime HD log.....

1 Dan K - well done!!!!
2 to be announced 21 April
3 ????????????

Does that mean we can now post more than once a day

Don't think so, think it carries on as before, i.e. one post a day if you want, and then the final pair will be awarded based on one entry each from everyone who participated i.e. total lottery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back