• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Looking for videos taken with T1i (2 Viewers)

swamp_rattler

I'm thinking about picking up a used Canon T1i (500D) as a backup to my Canon 50D. I'm pretty curious about the video quality of the T1i and was wondering if anybody knows where I could find some quality, wildlife-related videos taken with this camera. Preferably, a video in which a good lens was used so I can really see what the camera is capable of. I have a Canon 500mm f/4 IS, as well as quality macro lenses (60mm, 180mm) and a 70-200 f/4.

Thanks!

If you go onto YouTube and search Canon T1i or 500D HD video you should find clips that will give you some idea of it's quality.

It shoots at 1080p (full HD) per Warehouseexpress which is what you should look to so any videos should be fine.

Last edited:
Look in the dslr video thread in this canon subforum.
Tons of bird videos taken in there and with the 500mmf4.
Most are done on a 7d but i'm assuming the video quality is exactly the same to a 500d.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back