• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Still Images from Canon HF200 camcorder (1 Viewer)

wengchun

Registered Member
I lost my digiscoping adapter recently and it happened a day before my guiding assignment. So without much option, I brought my Canon HF200 camcorder to record my sightings because the front objective diameter of the camcorder fits nicely onto my spotting scope eyepiece. Not only that, I also discovered that the still images captured while play-pause a recorded video at 1920x1080 (after post process on Photoshop) are good enough for the web. Here are some examples and more can be viewed on my website at www.nature2pixel.com

Attachments

• blackbaza.jpg
    blackbaza.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 83
  • commonflameback.jpg
    commonflameback.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 112
  • coppersmithbarbet01.jpg
    coppersmithbarbet01.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 95
  • plaintaincuckoo.jpg
    plaintaincuckoo.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 99
Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back