• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Sony RX100 and Kowa DA4 (1 Viewer)

pwduncan

Average Photographer with good gear. Still poor a
Hi all,

I have a Kowa 883 and have recently purchased used DA4 and DA10 adaptors. I am uncertain what camera to buy to get the best out of this system. I like the look of the Sony RX100 but I am unsure whether it will work correctly with the DA4.

Has anybody got experience of this equipment together or can anybody recommend me which camera on the market at present would be best for me. Money is not really an issue compared to the investment I have already made in the scope.

Edited to add that I have the 20-60 zoom eyepiece.

Thanks in advance,
Paul.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back