• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bird Points Game Version 2.0 - ABA Life List Edition! (1 Viewer)

OK BC, for my own sake, I'm now going to create a new updated scoreboard after every tenth person updates. I have not forgotten you.

Ha! It looks like this is turning into a really slow race! Is there a deadline, or does it keep going until one of you kids knocks one of us old guys off the top 3? If anyone gets to 787, you can bump me up 1 for the Buff-breasted Sandpiper I saw on Monday. I don't often get lifers anymore, so I have to milk it for all it's worth!

OK BC, for my own sake, I'm now going to create a new updated scoreboard after every tenth person updates. I have not forgotten you.

Ha! It looks like this is turning into a really slow race! Is there a deadline, or does it keep going until one of you kids knocks one of us old guys off the top 3? If anyone gets to 787, you can bump me up 1 for the Buff-breasted Sandpiper I saw on Monday. I don't often get lifers anymore, so I have to milk it for all it's worth!

Is there a deadline? Not really. You can keep updating it for as long as you want, but I don't see a real reason to do so.

Update for me:
Ash throat flycatcher - 1
ruff winged swallow - 1
lazuli bunting - 1
orange crowned warbler - 1
Franklin Gull - 1
Banded tailed pigeon - 1 Total = 6 pts.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back