• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez, I'd lurve to win these new primes...............would match the song now embedded in my head:-
"I..........had..............the prime of my life......and I never felt this way before......" 8-P

Last edited:
.......A very clever bit of marketing me thinks (having a thread near the top of today's posts all the time, while the competition is on, with Zen-Ray in the title) in the process of making some people happy.

Good luck all.

Indeed it is.........well done Charles, and good luck with it all......

With the plethora of wishing, hoping, and collective dreaming taking place, wouldn't it be wonderful if we could take even just 10% of that energy and direct it at some sort of thoughts for a better world - love and peace for all........ o:)
We could start with oh, I dunno - say all the trees, plants and critters (including our feathered friends) that have copped such a caning at the hands of us silly people.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back