• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

stockton on tees (1 Viewer)

arumba

Hi all Well I have taken the plunge now and orderd Olivon T84EDO spotting scope and accessories to go with it as I plan to do some digi spotting. I cant wait to get started just become a member of the RSPB at Saltholme at Billingham Ive cought the spotting bug lol. Id be interested in joing any clubs in the Cleveland area so feel free to email me with any info ok

Hi and welcome to birdforum from all the staff here. Well done on your purchase, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
Have a look at our regional patch threads here on BF, I'm sure there's an active one for your area.
Cheers,
Andy

Hello, and welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll find lots to interest you.

Thank you Lisa I do love birds and am lucky enough to live near an RSPB sanctuary so i'll be spending a lot of time down there getting to know my new spotting scope

Hello, and welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll find lots to interest you.

Hi arumba and a warm welcome from me too

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I'll look forward to hearing all your news.

D

Welcome to Birdforum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here, and I hope that you enjoy your visits.

Welcome to Bird Forum :t:

We've got quite a few active members already from this area - me included ;)

It's certainly very handy having RSPB Saltholme on our doorstep though to be honest there's quite a lot of other good birding locations in the area as well covering a greater range of habitat and therefore range of species.

We've a few local threads as well covering recent bird sightings such as - Durham Birding and a few more here plus several articles in Opus Locations.

Teesmouth Bird Club (TBC) and Durham Bird Club (DBC) are the main local bird clubs. Both have a good selection of site guides on their web sites (see links below) - though with TBC you don't have to be a member to view them.

thanks for info

wow thanks for the info Ian. Im a newbie to this and just waiting for my digiscope and equpment to arrive I havnt a clue really where to start birding in the area exept salthome and seatencrew way. id love to join a biring group as I know I will learn a lot from other members

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back