• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My random post to remind folks to limit the reply to one per day going forward. Please help spread the word on this.

Thanks

Charles

:t:

Poetry In Motion.....

1. NASCAR Daytona 500, Florida, USA, 25th Feb - 27th Feb
2. World SUPERBIKES Monza, Italy, 4th May - 6th May
3. MONACO F1, 24th May - 27th May
4. ISLE OF MAN TT, 28th May - 8th June
5. LEMANS 24HR, France, 16th June - 17th June
6. GOODWOOD Festival of Speed, England, 28th June - 1st July
7. PIKES PEAK, Colarado Springs, USA, 3rd July - 8th July
8. NHRA Drag Nationals, Sonoma-CA, USA, 27th July - 29th July
9. BONNEVILLE Speed Week, Utah, USA, 8th Sept - 11th Sept
10. RENO Air Races, Nevada, USA, 12th Sept -16th Sept
11. BATHURST 1000, NSW, Australia, 4th Oct - 7th Oct
12. Phillip Island MOTO GP, PI, Australia, 14th Oct - 16th Oct

Doesn't really rhyme I know...........but sure does sound good! ;) :cool:

Chosun :gh:

"I feel the need........the need for speed!!" - quote by some couch -jumping w**ker

I read the other day that the word cormorant means "marine crow" - that's a very interesting name for one of the birds I really enjoy. I still have trouble distinguishing the local species though - can't really see their faces well enough ... got it - perhaps a new pair of bins would help! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back