• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulationso:)

------------------

I OWE MY MOTHER BECAUSE:

My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
"Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"

You are killingme!! It is amazing what we mothers say without realizing how ridiculous it is!!!

I am looking foward to your posts as much as I am the chance to win a new pair of Zens...maybe more so!!!!:clap:

I've just this minute joined this forum so it would be amazing if I won a pair of Zen-Ray VISTA 8x42 binoculars wouldn't it? I mean what are the chances eh?
(.... maybe a million-to-one?)

~~~~~~~
Sergeant Colon looked wretched. "Weeell, what if it's not a million-to-one chance?" he said.
Nobby stared at him.
"What d'you mean?" he said.
"Well, all right, last desperate million-to-one chances always work, right, no problem, but...well, it's pretty wossname, specific. I mean, isn't it?"
"You tell me," said Nobby.
"What if it's just a thousand-to-one chance?" said Colon agonizedly.
"What?"
"Anyone ever heard of a thousand-to-one shot coming up?"
Carrot looked up. "Don't be daft, Sergeant," he said. "No one ever saw a thousand-to-one chance come up. The odds against it are—" his lips moved—"millions to one."
"Yeah. Millions," agreed Nobby.
"So it'd only work if it's your actual million-to-one chance," said the sergeant.
"I suppose that's right," said Nobby.
"So 999,943-to-one, for example—" Colon began.
Carrot shook his head. "Wouldn't have a hope. No one ever said, 'It's a 999,943-to-one chance but it just might work.'"
~Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

The things you miss when you go galavanting, but Zen again, with a decent set of bins I could have seen this from Florida.
Count me in please.

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back