• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Small Busines Bird Feeder Makers (1 Viewer)

Rancher

Hello, new user here. My wife and I enjoy watching and taking pictures of the finches and cardinals etc. outside of our kitchen window. I would like to purchase a new feeder and or feeders to enjoy. Having been involved in small business I would like to support small businesses that build feeders. Are there any suggestions for small bird feeder makers to buy from. Thank YOu

Let me be the first to welcome you to the forum!

I have a feeling that most non-foreign makers are small businesses, the exception being that a small outfit was bought out by a major corporation. What I would do would be to find ones I liked, check out the packaging, and then research the company online.

The Droll Yankee company came to mind immediately, but I haven't had dealings with them for years.

Thank you. It is hard to tell these days who the smaller operators are especially in new product a person is not familiar with.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back