• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My first videoscoping (1 Viewer)

I tried to download your videoclip but after 13 minutes (on a broadband connection) I could not open the file. Could you reduce the size or length to make downloading easier?

Downloaded in a few seconds for me (219MB), but nearly 5 minutes of a bird doing very little hmmm! You could easily edit this down to a 30 seconds for people to view.

Still, not bad results on a very breezy day.

Downloaded in a few seconds for me (219MB), but nearly 5 minutes of a bird doing very little hmmm! You could easily edit this down to a 30 seconds for people to view.

Still, not bad results on a very breezy day.
I can edit 30 seconds version, I will inform when its available, perhaps after 2 days

Musti

I got a bit of pixellation at 100% playing in media player, which I don't get when I play normal MPEGs using it. Almost as if you started off with half the resolution and upscaled it. Otherwise fine.

Help! I think I must be doing something wrong. After downloading all I get is a Quicktime thumbnail in the centre of the screen which will not open.

Thanks, Musti for your help. I saved to my hard drive and opened the file with Media Player. A good quality video image of one of my favourite waders. Thanks for sharing. I am editing some videoscoped clips of my own and will try and upload a selection when I find how to do it.

Many thanks.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back