• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Need Help Choosing the right lens. (1 Viewer)

Vortex25

Hi guys new to the forum im from austraila and im in need of help, i own a vortex razor hd 20-60x85mm and i wanna get into digiscoping wildlife,mainly deer, i've got the vortex razor adaptor kit, a nikon d3200 and its only got a 18-55mm lens and its no good to take decent photos through the scope, im in need of a decent lens but on a budget of under $800 australia dollars to have a decent long range zoom prefered, ive looked at alot of reviews and forums but cant decide on what to buy or whatever equipment i need to start out. any help be appreciated thanks.

Hi and welcome to BirdForum - as a Canon user I can't really offer any useful advice but I am sure someone will be along soon who can.

You may want to look into the option to get a Point and Shoot camera for digiscoping.
The digiscoping subforum a few clicks up from here is the place to get input on your question(s).

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back