• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Thanks very much (1 Viewer)

proudpapa56

Where'd you go, stay put!
United States
Well, I'm doing it! After 20 years doing ophthalmic technician work in the navy, then 20 years running an optical shop with my optometrist wife, we're shutting down the optical shop, and I'm going to be opening a brick and mortar outdoor wild bird shop.
Whew, that was a long sentence. The location is set, opening in June, and dealing in all things outdoor bird, including binoculars and spotting scopes.
The point of this is, that I'd like to say thanks to all the folks on this forum that have made binocular and spotting scope purchases, which in the long run have helped this come about.
It should be a lot of fun.
So once again, thanks.

Good luck with your new business. I hope you aren't moving and plan to stay in Central Pennsylvania with it.

Someday I would like to take a day trip to visit it and probably buy something. Money burns a hole in my pocket! :king:

Bob

We're staying in the Lewistown area. This is where we ended up after I retired from the Navy and it was a great area for our kids to grow up (although they may argue that).

Well... There goes your vacation time!

Congrats on the new endeavor. I'm glad to see that the profits from the two binos we purchased from you last year didn't go towards drug and hooker-filled nights in Vegas......:king:

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back